July saw me celebrate a lot. Talk about triple celebration. First I celebrated my birthday , which is also the day I met my husband and finally our eight wedding anniversary. And for those reasons I always use July not for just celebrating but also for appreciating what I have. This past year taught me to be truly happy with what I have and who I am as a person. Since taking up blogging full time I have also taught myself to be full filled with what I am capable of and playing into my strengths. Social media has power to make people lose focus on what is important and matters, because of the “grass is greener on the other side” syndrome. In reality this is not the case. Greed, envy and jealous make us want what others have without knowing the full facts how they got their possessions. Below are 5 ways on how you can master the art of taking control of your life.
1. Follow your heart and your wisdom.
2. Trust your judgements because people’s intentions are not always truthful.
3. Learn to do things for yourself because people have too much expectations in return.
4. Learn to trust yourself more than other people’s opinions because at the end of the day they won’t matter.
5. Lastly, in taking control of your life will bring being content with the life you have instead of wanting what others have or seeking what you don’t have in wrong places.
OUTFIT DETAILS :
Dress – Kissesfromcoco
Shoes – Jimmy Choo