I am always excited about my trips to Bali. It does not matter how many times I visit. Because I visit Bali every year I never plan any itinerary and just go with the flow. On my last visit I decided to do things differently and I had few things planned. There is so much to see and do in Bali and below is my top 10 things to do and see when you visit Bali.
- Explore Ubud and beyond
- Indulge in spa treatments
- Hire a private driver
- Try vegan and buddha bowls
- If you brave enough rent a scooter
- Explore the Islands ( Nusa Lambogan, Nusa Ceningan and Nusa Penida)
- Chase those waterfalls ( Aling Aling, Sekumpul and Banyumala )
- Immerse in Balinese culture by enjoying Kecak dance, take a Balinese cooking class and pay a visit to some Balinese temples
- Spent time in Gili Island ( Gili Meno, Gili Air and Gili Trawangan
- Finally do not leave without cleansing at Pura Tirta Empul
So if Bali is in your bucket list be sure to try some of these experiences and if you have been to Bali before what were your best must see and do?